Replacement INLET VALVE (long arm ) for use in TWYFORDS BATHROOMS (CARADON) WC toilet cisterns
The world's most adjustable ball valve ! Height,arm length and float position can all be adjusted to ensure valve can be accommodated in most TWYORDS / CARADON cisterns originally fitted with lever operated siphons.
- Bottom inlet.
- 1/2" BRASS inlet (48mm long) to help avoid cross threading.
- Height adjustment from 240mm (9.5") to 300mm (12") = maximum overall height.
- Locking nuts firmly clamp valve stem in position.
- Arm length quickly and simply adjustable from 185mm (7¼”) to 285mm (11¼”)
- Float fixing screw direction adjustable through 180 degree.
- Water lever adjustment is simple and easy.
- Can be ordered with 115mm round poly float (extra cost). Most existing floats will fit.
- High and low pressure valve configurations to suit mains and tank fed systems.
- British design and manufacturer. WRAS approved