- Bathroom Brands
- Old Colours
- White Sanitary Ware
- Toilet Cistern Lids
- Armitage Shanks Cistern Lids
- Balterley Bathrooms Cistern Lids
- Barr Head Cistern Lids
- Ideal Standard Cistern Lids
- Qualitas (Qualcast) Cistern Lids
- Shires Bathrooms Cistern LIds
- Sottini Bathrooms Cistern Lids
- Spring (Fordhams) Cistern Lids
- Stelrad Doulton ( Allia / Caradon ) Cistern Lids
- Trent Bathrooms Cistern Lids
- Twyfords (Caradon) Cistern Lids
- Toilet Seats
- Toilet Cistern Levers
- Armitage Shanks Cistern Levers
- Ideal Standard Cistern Levers
- Jacuzzi Bathrooms Cistern Levers
- Qualitas (Qualcast) Cistern levers
- Shires (Visions) Cistern Levers
- Sottini Bathrooms Cistern Levers
- Spring (Fordhams) Cistern Levers
- Stelrad Doulton ( Allia/Caradon ) Cistern Levers
- Trent Bathrooms Cistern Levers
- Twyfords (Caradon) Cistern Levers
- Vernon Tutbury Cistern Levers
- Vitra Bathrooms Cistern Levers
- Universal Cistern Levers
- Toilet Cistern Spares
- Sundry Items (inc Taps & Mixers)
Water saving toilet cistern inlet valve ( side inlet )
Most toilet cisterns are configured to deliver a pre-determined water capacity flush every time the WC us used. Typically this is 7 or 9 litres. This will usually be sufficient to clear the pan.
However, as soon as the lever is depressed most inlet valves immediately start to refill the cistern. Water is then entering the cistern and leaving it at the same time. Water will continue to enter until the flush is complete and will mean that more water has been used than was required.
This ingenious inlet valve delays the start of the water entering the cistern after the flushing process has begun.Over long periods this can save a significant amount of water and can provide noticeable cost savings for metered installations.
- Side inlet.
- Supplied complete with float and full, easy to follow instructions.
- Equilibrium design for quiet operation.
- 1/2" BSP brass inlet to help prevent cross threading
- Float arm easy adjustment to precisely set water level
- Fitted with silence tube.
- Compact design (Click small photo for sizes)
- British design and manufacturer
- For bottom inlet model click here